BioFit ArmorSeat Series Low Height Task Chair
Made in Bowling Green, Ohio and carrying a 13-year warranty, BioFit Engineered Products offer an ergonomic and incredibly durable seating solution to any work environment. Whether you need an ergonomic task chair in an office, healthcare, laboratory, industrial, educational or static controlled setting, BioFit has the seat that fits your unique needs. These chairs feature rugged multipurpose seating with antimicrobial properties and UV inhibitor standard in every seat and backrest.
This ArmorSeat Series baseline model features:
- Ergonomic 17.5″ wide x 15.5″ deep with waterfall front, UV inhibitor and antimicrobial properties.
- Task control with Soft Touch™ pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Fixed rearward seat tilt of 6°.
- Backrest tilt and backrest height adjustment.
- Black powder-coated paint finish standard on metal parts.
- Seat Height Adj. 16″ to 21″.
- 16” wide x 10.75” high backrest with lumbar support, UV inhibitor and antimicrobial properties.
- Dual-wheel non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the chair is unoccupied enhancing user safety by inhibiting seating from rolling away on hard floors.
- Grade 2 Vinyl Upholstery in Avant Black.
- Abrasion: 1,500,000 double rubs.
- Advanced soil/stain resistant top coat.
- Clean any spills with mild soap and water. Using any product containing silicone, alcohol or solvents is not recommended as it will adversely affect the ESD properties of the materials.
Additional Product Information
ArmorSeat features rugged multipurpose seating with antimicrobial properties and UV inhibitor standard in every seat and backrest.