Office Furniture Rentals
Why rent office furniture?
Today, as company budgets continue to shrink, it’s more important than ever to spend your dollars on what is most important, like growing your business. Many times, it just does not make sense to tie up precious capital in office furniture.
- Office expansions can be accomplished quickly
- House temporary employees in rental furniture
- Rental is perfect for temporary corporate training events
- Special events and meetings
- Conferences and workshops
- Construction of temporary locations
- New divisions / start-up operations
- Contractors / consultants / auditors
- Disaster Recovery
We offer flexible rental period options that help you control costs and conserve cash. Renting gives you the flexibility to move, upgrade, and expand at a moment’s notice. When it makes sense to purchase office furniture and cubicles, we offer options for you to purchase your furniture at the end of the rental period.
How does renting office furniture reduce business risk?
- Minimal capital outlay
- Defers commitment of purchasing office furniture
- Preserves credit lines
- Renting provides the ability to use furniture for shorter period
- Add or reduce furniture whenever needed
- Fully deduct rental payments as an expense
No customer is too big or too small for ROSI Rental. Our client base ranges from Fortune 500 companies to small business entrepreneurs. Corporations desire flexibility of rental furniture to meet temporary and transitional needs. Small and mid-size companies that have immediate and ever-changing furniture needs utilize rental furniture to free up precious capital and preserve credit lines.
What length are your rental periods?
Rental periods can last anywhere from less than 1 week (special events, training session) to several years (temporary job sites for construction).
What types of office furniture do you rent?
ROSI sells a wide range of office furniture from many manufacturers. We make sure our best-selling furniture is also available for rental. Our rental inventory includes:
- Executive desks
- Cubicles and group workstations
- Conference tables
- Reception area furniture
- Seating (office chairs, guest chairs, event seating)
- Storage (filing cabinets, bookshelves, and credenzas)
For the latest rental product catalog and price sheet, please contact us.