Office Furniture Installation Project Management
At a small company, everyone tends to wear many hats. As a business owner, manager, or executive assistant, an office furniture installation project may fall on your to-do list. However, where do you even begin? Without a clear-cut plan and direction, you may find yourself wasting valuable time hunting down answers. That is why it can be difficult to get a new office furniture or office workstation project off the ground, let alone completed. Even if your company is larger and has a dedicated facilities manager or a buyer, there is often much more involved in a project than buying office furniture and having it delivered.
No matter the size of your company, at ROSI, we recognize the limitations you and your staff may be up against. That is why ROSI provides complete project management services from inception to completion of your office plan. Details make a new office plan or office upgrade great. Our goal is to hammer out the details and navigate a seamless process that eliminates or minimizes downtime for you and your employees. We focus on the details while you focus on your business.
Our trained team of project managers provide the following services:
- Set project goals and timelines based on project objectives. In addition, we’ll manage those goals and timelines for you with a punch list and complete follow-through on all punch list items.
- Provide delivery status after order entry prior to the installation. A smooth delivery and installation requires communication and planning.
- Complete Certificate of Insurance documents for building management. Don’t worry, we can take the lead and get the documents in place so there are no delays.
- Coordinate electrical and data cabling vendors that work in conjunction with our team. Don’t let critical infrastructure slip through the cracks. We’ll make sure your space is wired and ready.
- Verify critical dimensions prior to installation to prevent access issues. Measuring more than the office space is important. We’ll make sure your office furniture makes it inside.
- Provide status and photos throughout the installation so you’re informed.
- Perform a final walk-though after all punch list items have been completed.
With ROSI in your back pocket during your office furniture project, we’ll be right there when things go wrong, too. Projects sometimes run into bumps along the way, and in nearly 25 years, we’ve run into some ourselves. Mistakes lead to meaningful learning opportunities, so we can confidently lead you through the process with the wisdom our own experience has taught. And, if we make a mistake, we will own up to it and fix it without hesitation to keep your project moving forward.
When there isn’t enough time to accomplish everything on your to-do list, we’re here and ready to see your office furniture installation project through all the way. This is what we do every single day. We will take your ideas and add our expertise to complete your project on time and within budget with minimal interruption to business operations. With your own personal Workspace Consultant managing the project, imagine all you’ll accomplish with the extra time on your hands?
Need More Information?