BioFit Black Traxx Series High Height Stool
Made in Bowling Green, Ohio and carrying a 13-year warranty, BioFit Engineered Products offer an ergonomic and incredibly durable seating solution to any work environment. Whether you need an ergonomic task chair or specialty seating in an office, healthcare, laboratory, industrial, educational or static controlled setting, BioFit has the seat that fits your unique needs.
Highlighted by an 18-gauge steel seat, stools in this series are designed to handle tough industrial settings yet can be configured for use in clean rooms.
This Traxx Series model features:
- Round 13″ diameter seat made of 18-gauge steel with a formed flange and smooth edges.
- Black powder-coated paint finish standard on metal parts.
- Dual-wheel non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the chair is unoccupied.
- High-profile Euro-look base; T-shape construction for added strength and easy cleanability.
- 25.6″ diameter cast aluminum base.
- Task control with Soft Touch pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- 19″ – 29″ Height Adjustable Seat
- 1.5″ cushion
- Dimensions: Base = 25.6″ in Diameter/Seat = 13″. Weight 40 lbs.
- Lead time = 14-days
ISO Class 4/Class 10 Clean Room
ISO Class 4/
Class 10 Clean Room/Static Control
Additional Product Information
This high height stool is built to withstand heavy wear and tear in an industrial, healthcare or laboratory environment.
How can we help you?