(Set) L-Shaped 71″ Credenza With Left Corner Extension
A professional desk will create an ideal workspace with equal space on each of the two sides. Durable, laminate surfaces blend beautifully into any casual or reception setting with rich, traditional styling and superior construction. The desk uses a return to extend the work area into a full L-shape. The pedestal drawers below provide some file and supply storage.
Enjoy a wide selection of configuration options along with highly durable surface features such as:
- Two openings on the backside of the desktop are set, allowing one to organize their cables and maintain a clear workspace.
- Quality parts for smooth movement. With a full extension ball bearing, drawers will glide gently and quietly.
- Offered with 5 color choices, drawer handles provide contrast. American Mahogany (AML) and American Dark Cherry (ADC) colors use black accents. Silver handles will highlight sets in the Autumn Walnut (AWL), Artisan Grey (AGL) and American Espresso finishes.
- A bit more privacy for your legs. Paneling along the under this table provides more cover on the legs for the person seated here.
- Lock at top drawer, for added security. These are keyed random.
- Superior quality hardware developed to withstand wear & tear.
- Super-strong 3mm PVC matching edges on all tops.
- Assembly is required, with our parts kit and easy-to-follow-instructions. Pedestal Drawers will arrive as one piece.
- Lateral files and file/file pedestals come equipped with a mechanical safety interlock.
- Filing drawer accepts letter, legal and A4 sized files and paper.
- Side drawer is a nominal height for serving as a small drawer for hanging files.
This superior laminate desking set (has an overall dimension of 71″ W x 36″ D . It includes: / This superior laminate desking set comes with:
- (1) – 71″ Credenza with Corner Extension
- (1) – 36″ Return Shell
- (1) – 22″D Hanging Box Box File Pedestal with Lock
Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification meets stringent guidelines for low chemical emissions and improved air quality.
How can we help you?