(Set) Laminate 71″ Reception Desk and Return with Pedestal Drawers
The L-shaped reception desk set will create an ideal lobby or meeting area. Durable, laminate surfaces blend into any professional lobby or secretarial setting. This is a complete workspace that sets up easily with a rich, professional finish.
Enjoy a wide selection of configuration options along with highly durable surface features such as:
- Super-strong 3mm PVC matching edges on all tops.
- Superior quality hardware developed to withstand wear & tear.
- Two openings at the sides of the bow-front desk are set, allowing one to organize their cables and maintain a clear workspace.
- Filing drawer accepts letter, legal and A4 sized files and paper.
- Lateral files and file/file pedestals come equipped with a mechanical safety interlock.
- Quality parts for smooth movement. With a full extension ball bearing, drawers will glide gently and quietly.
- The 42 x 24 inch return provides additional areas to work and can be arranged in either orientation, letting you have an area off to the side of your dominate hand.
- Lock at top drawer, for added security. These are keyed random.
- Bottom drawer is a nominal height for serving as a small drawer for hanging files.
- A bit more privacy for your legs. Paneling along the bridge/under this table provides more cover on the legs for the person seated here.
- Offered with 5 color choices, drawer handles provide contrast. American Mahogany (AML) and American Dark Cherry (ADC) colors use black accents. Silver handles will highlight sets in the Autumn Walnut (AWL), Artisan Grey (AGL) and American Espresso finishes.
- Assembly is required, with our parts kit and easy-to-follow-instructions.
- Metal pins and cam fasteners are designed for easy assembly. Metal brackets are included for extra strength and rigidity.
This superior laminate desking set includes:
- (1) – 71″W x 30″D Reception Desk Shell
- (1) – 42″ Return Shell
- (1) – 22″ Box/Box/File Pedestal with lock
Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification meets stringent guidelines for low chemical emissions and improved air quality.
How can we help you?