BioFit UniqueU Series Low Height Task Chair
Made in Bowling Green, Ohio and carrying a 13-year warranty, BioFit Engineered Products offer an ergonomic and incredibly durable seating solution to any work environment. Whether you need an ergonomic task chair in an office, healthcare, laboratory, industrial, educational or static controlled setting, BioFit has the seat that fits your unique needs. These durable chairs have easy-to-clean seats and backrests that resist water, chemicals, paints and more.
This UniqueU Series baseline model features:
- Seat is 18.5″ wide x 17″deep x 1.5 thick self-skinned urethane seat with waterfall front, shaped rear edge and .09375″ ventilating ribs.
- Seat back is 16.5” wide x 12.5” self-skinned urethane backrest with .09375″ ventilating ribs and integral lumbar support.
- Max weight limit is 350 lbs.
- Task control with Soft Touch™ pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Fixed rearward seat tilt of 3.5°.
- Backrest tilt and backrest height adjustment.
- Black powder-coated paint finish standard on metal parts.
- Height Adj. range = 16″ to 21″.
- Dual-wheel non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the chair is unoccupied enhancing user safety by inhibiting seating from rolling away on hard floors.
- Grade 2 Vinyl Upholstery in Avant Black.
- Abrasion: 1,500,000 double rubs.
- Advanced soil/stain resistant top coat.
- Clean any spills with mild soap and water. Using any product containing silicone, alcohol or solvents is not recommended as it will adversely affect the ESD properties of the materials.
Submit your review
Additional Product Information
Biofit UniqueU durable chair featues easy-to-clean seats and backrests that resist water, chemicals, paints and more.
How can we help you?