Semi-Private Cubicle Workstations
ReCube Semi-Private Cubicle Workstations
Semi-private workstations are the ideal combinations for the task worker that desires a level of privacy while also presenting an open feel to the office environment. Semi-private workstations provide the ability to open shelving above the worksurface level for knickknacks, toolbars, tack boards and other reference materials. These types or workstations remove the “cube-farm” effect and enable natural light to flow through a workspace. Individuals in a standing position can see across the entire workstation field. Panel heights provide visual privacy for these workstation types. Research has shown that visual privacy removes the tendency to pick up movement with peripheral visual thus improving productivity in the workstation environment.
- Panel heights include 54” and 48”
- Mobile glazed panel doors can be added to these workstation types
- Workstation styles range from benching/collaborative styles to standard 6 x 6 or 6 x 8 style workstations
- Semi-private panels can be covered with fabric or hard surface laminate
- Clear and frosted glass stacking partitions are available that add a modern luxury look to the workstations
- Workstations can include lower storage pedestals and lateral filing
- Workstations have power and non-powered options
- All workstations have data cable capacity of the bottom raceway of each panel
Why choose ReCube?
It’s the best, used cubicle for your money. We take durable steel used cubicle frames from Haworth and recover with new fabrics, and re-imagined with all sorts of custom options. They’re also recycled which diverts tons of waste from the landfill and creates an environmentally-friendly office that includes LEED credits. The best part is ReCube costs 30% – 50% LESS than new cubicle workstations.
Additional Product Information
Reuse. Restyle. Reimagine. ReCube remanufactured used cubicles are the best cubicle for your money.
How can we help you?