Tips For Making Your Home Office More Productive
Recent studies show that working from home can be more productive than working in the office. If your company has decided to stay virtual for the long haul, you might be considering upgrading your home office furniture to improve the function and style of your space. As office furniture experts, we have some tips to help you make the most of the space you have at home. Stay comfortable, productive, and motivated with these ideas.
Set Yourself Up For Success
A year and change into the Covid-19 pandemic, you might be realizing that the temporary desk in the laundry room will not be the best long-term solution. While many people may not have the option of dedicating a whole room to an office, there are plenty of ways to set the foundation for a workable office in all kinds of settings. You just need some creativity – and the right products.
- For small spaces, think vertically. ROSI offers small footprint desks and storage options to help you maximize your space.
- If you have a dedicated office, consider upgrading to pieces that are functional and stylish. ROSI offers a full range of executive office furniture from traditional to mid-century modern.
- Prioritize seating. Investing in a quality ergonomic office chair to spend 8+ hours a day in is a wise choice. Fortunately, ergonomic chairs come with a variety of finishes and features to best suit your needs and budget.
- Create privacy. Whether you have a home office with a door, or you’ve comandeered a corner of another room, you can create a feeling of privacy. Utilizing accessories like office dividers or screens can help you block out what’s happening around you and focus.
Create A Space You Enjoy
There’s a reason why people bring pictures of their family to work! You want to be surrounded by items that bring you joy. Even if you’re working from home, you can still curate a special space that feels enjoyable. If you’re rarely appearing on video, you may even get to hang that slightly inappropriate meme above your desk or use it as your wallpaper. However, avoid too many distracting items like TV or games.
- De-clutter your desk with proper storage. And while you’re at it, take a look at the house too. A messy house can affect how well you focus at home!
- Let in the light. Try to find a space with natural light if possible.
- Bring in some green. Plants make great accessories to any office. They improve mood – and you’ll be more likely to water them since you see them every day.
Call An Furniture Expert
If you’re not sure where to start, get in touch with us. We can discuss the space you have and how to best outfit it for your working needs. Plus, we’ll put together a package of furniture that suits your specific space, no matter how large or small. Don’t hesitate to reach out and schedule a consultation. Let’s get you up and running in your new home office today!