Office Moves: Technology
Are you planning an office move? If so, it’s a great time to think about upgrading your technology in your new location. Investing in structured cabling is a good business decision that will pay off in the years to come. Technology is great, but only when it works. The right data cabling installed before you move will ensure that you are up and running right away with the latest technology in your new office. There’s no extra downtime, so it’s a perfect opportunity!
Structured Cabling: What Is It?
Structured cabling is a catch-all term for all the network wiring involved in carrying voice and data throughout the office. Since this is the framework for all your office technology, it’s important to consider all the details. Everything from data speed to maintenance should be taken into account. Think of it as the root system of a tree. All of your operations rely on the data and voice transfer being fast and reliable. However, many times business owners/managers don’t have the time or training to think about these “behind the scenes” office technology needs. And, why should you? That’s when it’s time to call in the pros!
A well designed, cohesive office cabling system makes communication easy and meets all your daily audio/visual needs. A properly designed system will also have the ability to expand in the future. You need a flexible system that can change as your company expands. There are many aspects of a complete structured cabling solution, and no two companies will be the same.
Structured Cabling Services
ROSI offers a wide range of services to help you with all your structured cabling needs:
- Fiber Optic Cabling – Fiber optic cabling is a premium cabling designed for high-speed performance and bandwidth over long distances. They also limit interference for a cleaner signal.
- Copper Infrastructure Cabling – Copper is one of the original industrial cabling solutions, and it’s still widely used and affordable. Depending on your data speed needs and office size/location, it could be a good fit for your company.
- Video Cabling – We’ll make sure there are no hick-ups in your streaming presentations or video conferences.
- Safety & Observation – This is dedicated cabling to keep your company’s assets safe with data security and video surveillance systems.
- Cable Service & Repair – In the event of a system problem, ROSI provides immediate support to get you back up and running fast. We’ll diagnose the problem and fix it the same day if possible.
Not only can ROSI handle the furnishing aspect of your office move, but we can also assess and upgrade your technology during the process. You won’t have to worry about contacting different companies and coordinating the work. Discuss your upcoming office move with our trained professionals – we take care of all the details so you don’t have to. Based on your company’s unique needs, we can determine what type of structured cabling will work best for your daily operations. Contact us today for a free consultation about your office move and your cabling needs. We’ll make your office technology move as efficient as possible.