Cost-Effective Remanufactured Workstations for Businesses in Houston, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Purchasing remanufactured workstations from ROSI Office Systems Inc. is the most cost-effective way to furnish your office in Houston, Texas, with premium cubicles. We offer our own line of remanufactured cubicles, called REcube, which have the appearance and functionality of brand new products. In fact, the only difference is that you’ll save 30 to 50 percent off the price of new.
ROSI’s remanufactured workstations are different than the refurbished cubicles that many of our competitors offer in Houston, TX, Southeast Texas, and Louisiana,. Whereas their process may simply include a fresh coat of paint and maybe some new fabric, our process involves:
- Sourcing only top-quality used Haworth workstations
- Thoroughly inspecting each piece to ensure there are no defects
- Completely stripping each workstation down to its frame, which is made from 100 percent steel and will even outlast many new models
- Rebuilding each cubicle in our own workshop with brand new trim, paint, high-end fabrics, panels, work surfaces, and more
- Customizing each unit to our clients’ specifications with options such as partition height and storage
Clients who purchase our remanufactured workstations can have peace of mind that they are receiving an excellent value for their investment. We offer a normal usage lifetime replacement warranty as well as a lifetime defect warranty.
In addition to providing premium workstations at affordable prices, ROSI helps our clients make the most efficient use of their floor plans. We offer complimentary space planning that includes 2D and 3D renderings with any cubicle purchase. And, for purchases of 35 workstations or more, we’ll even build a mockup, allowing you to walk through the floor plan before installation.
For more information about the remanufactured workstations that we offer to businesses in Houston, TX, Southeast Texas, and Louisiana, contact ROSI Office Systems Inc. today.
Need More Information?