Glass Panel Workstations
ReCube Glass Panel Workstations
As more collaborative furniture is integrated into the office environment, remanufactured glass panel workstations have proven to be the smart choice for companies that are upgrading their interiors. The combination of low panels that provide the ability for task workers to communicate at a moments notice combined with modern glass stacking panels create the optimal workstation. Glass panel workstations allow natural light to flow through the area while creating a structural barrier that gives the employee the feel of their own private space. Glass can be clear or frosted.
- Collaborative area panel heights include 32”, 35”, 42” and 48”
- Glass stacking panels heights include overall height of 48”, 54”, 62” and 66”
- Glass panel workstation styles range from benching/collaborative styles to standard 6 x 6 or 6 x 8 style workstations
- Panels can be covered with fabric or hard surface laminate
- Clear and frosted glass stacking partitions are available that add a modern luxury look to the workstations
- Glass panel workstations can include lower storage pedestals and lateral filing
- Glass panel workstations have power and non-powered options
- All workstations have data cable capacity of the bottom raceway of each panel
Why choose ReCube?
It’s the best, used cubicle for your money. We take durable steel used cubicle frames from Haworth and recover with new fabrics, and re-imagined with all sorts of custom options. They’re also recycled which diverts tons of waste from the landfill and creates an environmentally-friendly office that includes LEED credits. The best part is ReCube costs 30% – 50% LESS than new cubicle workstations.
Additional Product Information
Reuse. Restyle. Reimagine. ReCube remanufactured used cubicles are the best cubicle for your money.
How can we help you?