When an office installation project is completed, you are tempted to breathe a sigh of relief, but then you realize the task of managing those new office assets has just begun. Suddenly, you’re focusing on office furniture storage and warehousing in order to provide ample space to store excess furnishings. As department furniture needs shrink or grow, proper storage and warehousing is imperative in order to effectively cater to their needs. Once you’ve invested in an office furniture project it is time to track, store and assess the inventory through the process of asset management.
Where do you stash your office furniture assets? Many companies, unwisely use existing rooms throughout their facility to squirrel away office chairs, desks, cubicle parts and other office furniture. The furniture is often damaged or stolen. It’s an ineffective way to manage office furniture and also clutters up valuable square footage. Offsite office furniture storage and warehousing allows companies to track existing assets, as well as retain surplus office furniture assets for future use in an affordable way, thus reducing capital expenditures. In addition, our repair and refurbishing services can extend the lifecycle of office furniture inventory.
If you do have a warehouse, ROSI is able to successfully manage your office furniture inventory on site, as well. Our furniture specialists will work with your warehouse manager in order to provide our expertise in creating life-extending value to your existing office furniture.
ROSI has taken the hassle out of asset management for nearly 25 years by providing the following services:
- Assessments of existing inventory on active client sites by providing as-built drawings of existing furniture and complete capture of actual on-site office furniture assets.
- Manage client warehouse facilities providing real-time inventory information enabling clients to reuse stored inventory on new projects.
- Provide warehouse space and inventory services for clients without existing storage space.
- Provide experienced furniture technicians that understand office furniture and the many components that create a complete workstation thus reducing the downtime of parts shortages on large projects.
- Condition rating of existing office furniture assets enabling companies to make smart decisions on inactive inventory.
- Financial appraisal of existing assets for accurate balance sheet reporting.
- Disposal of inactive office furniture assets to 501C entities.
- Repair and refurbishing services bringing old product to life for redeployment.
- Delivery and installation services.
There are many moving parts involved in managing office furniture assets throughout their lifecycle. Cataloging, storage, replacement parts, appraisal and disposal. At ROSI, this is what we do. We provide a complete solution that enables you to get the most out of your investment. At ROSI, our philosophy is not to just sell and install office furniture but to be your partner throughout the life of your office furniture assets.
An office furniture project is not complete until the investment you’ve made is managed and protected. Relying on ROSI for your office furniture asset management needs will give you the tools to get the most out of your office furniture inventory and realize long-term value.
Call us today to get started with a complimentary asset management plan.
Need More Information?